Most Important Import Services Offered by Elite Canadian Customs Brokerage Firms
Canada is a substantially big market for importers. Whether a resident or an NRI, the Canadian market is accepting as well as profitable. And that’s the reason why people from all over the world want to enter the Canadian marketspace. That said, with scope comes responsibility and that’s something that the Canadian government takes very seriously. Hence, the stringent import policies.
If the import goods won’t be in compliance with the complex import laws, they wouldn’t be cleared at the customs. This calls for the need of import brokers like the Clearit brokers who help in simplifying the otherwise complicated import procedure. Some such services that make life easy for importers are listed below. Have a look!
- The Car Import Services
Importing automobiles into Canada can be a hectic business, but not if you have the right brokers.
So, whether you’re trying to import one for personal use or for commercial use, it’s the Clearit car importing services – listed below – that you should take benefit from.
- AES/ITN Number
- Submission to Automotive Export Control (72 hour notice)
- Agent on site at time of crossing
- Preparation of Customs release
- Remittance of Duties & Taxes to Canada Customs
- Coordination of border crossing
- Complete Customs Accounting Documentation
All the above-mentioned services at Clearit Canada are provided as a package at just 389.99 CAD. You can also buy just the ITN generation service at 125 CAD.
- Customs Brokerage Services
These services at Clearit are offered for all transportation means – air, ocean, as well as truck.
When the shipment is arriving by air, the brokers will need:
- The commercial purchase bill
- The list of package
- The airway bill number
When the shipment is arriving by ocean, what the brokers need is:
- The commercial invoice
- The lading bill
- The port and time of arrival
- The package list
When the shipment is a truck shipment coming by road, the brokers will need:
- A commercial invoice
- The PARS number
- The weight of the entire shipment
- The content in the shipment
- The package list
- The port of crossing
- The time of crossing
- OGD certificate(s), if any
- The NRI Services
The NRI or non resident importing services at Clearit are for importers who aren’t Canadian residents but are still willing to establish their business in the country. Clearit handles all the work on their behalf:
- They get the shipment(s) cleared at customs.
- They offer warehousing services.
- They offer shipment services to the client’s warehouse or doorstep delivery to the customers, whatever you need.
All in all, your business will thrive despite you not being physically present in Canada.
In other words, the agents at Clearit have different services to help their clients. You can also contact them on their website – https://clearit.ca/ – for more details.